Year 1 Teacher (KS1)
- Primary School
- Borough of Croydon
- Full time role
- Immediate start
- Pay: M1 to UPS3
Suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT)
Here at Tempest Resourcing, we are seeking a Year 1 Teacher (KS1) for an Ofsted 'Good' school in the Borough of Croydon.
Due to additional admissions after a successful year, the school will be creating a brand-new Year 1 (KS1) class that will comprise of 15 high achieving children. There is very minimal behaviour management needed in the classroom. The school is well funded and despite the low number of children in the class (15), you will still have a very strong Teaching Assistant to support you throughout.
The Year 1 Teacher (KS1) must:
- be a good - outstanding practitioner
- love children and want the absolute best for them
- have successful prior experience as a class teacher
- bring energy and enthusiasm to the post
- enjoy working as part of a team
- be fully committed to school improvement and can help the school on their journey from good to outstanding.
The school can offer the Year 1 Teacher (KS1):
- enthusiastic children with positive attitudes to learning
- a friendly, fun and dedicated staff team
- bespoke professional development
- a happy place to work.
This Primary School in Croydon is a friendly and welcoming community school that serves a vibrant and diverse community. It is a happy, warm and exciting place to work for any ambitious Year 1 Teacher (KS1)
If you are interested in the Year 1 Teacher (KS1) post, please apply now and submit your CV. We aim to contact all suitable CVs within 24 hours.