AAK is proud to be the world's leading producer of specialty vegetable fats. Through our unique co-development approach we develop and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with our customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results.By doing so, we solve customer specific needs across many industries including Bakery, Chocolate & Confectionery, Dairy, Foodservice, Infant Nutrition and Personal Care.Our pioneering spirit and passion for innovation keeps us at the cutting edge of our industry and is what sets us apart. It enables our employees to work in a safe and supportive environment in which they make a genuine impact.AAK employ more than 3,500 employees globally and with 20 production facilities and customisation plants, and sales offices in over 25 countries spanning six continents we have one of our industries most diverse global footprints.About the role
AAK are seeking to appoint a Warehouse Operator, working on a shift basis at our Keystore Warehouse in Hull. The successful candidate will be responsible for the picking and loading operation, ensuring products are delivered accurately and safely to meet targets and deadlines.Responsibilities
- Ensure safe and efficient receipt of goods and materials.
- Dispatch products in a timely manner to meet customer demands and deadlines.
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain safe storage of goods and materials.
- Supply materials for processing and manufacturing lines.
- Conduct quality checks.
- Quality monitoring of goods for despatch.
- Maintain FLT equipment.
- Conduct effective shift handovers.
- Ensure information systems are accurate and maintained.
In return AAK offer:
- FLT Licence required.
- Experience working within a similar role.
- SAP knowledge would be desirable.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Palletisation equipment experience advantageous.
- 10% non-contribution pension.
- Bonus scheme.
- UK Healthcare scheme.
- Equivalent 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Group life cover.
- Group income protection scheme.
- Ride2Work scheme.
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.Location
: Hull, United KingdomSalary:
: Full time, PermanentYou may have experience of the following: Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Delivery Fulfilment Assistant, Picker, Packer, Distribution Centre, Order Fulfilment, Goods Out, Distribution Centre Operative, etc.Ref: