We are searching for a UX Designer, who will have the chance to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious disease'.
Our client are dedicated to being a great place to work, where employees can flourish, you will be empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There is no better places to work to make a significant difference to medicine, patients and society!
What you will be doing:
The Senior UX practitioner is responsible for researching what users want/ need from digital products & services then using the insights to design those products to be easy and delightful to use. These products and services will include both external (patient- and/or doctor facing) and internal colleague facing tools, and cover a range of platforms (devices, websites, mobile apps, etc.). Looking for someone who can own and run a full, end-to-end UCD process, not just an 'expert designer'.
Do you have what it takes?
- Understanding of UX principles, both from academic learning and on-the-job experience
- Experience across UX Research methodologies - e.g. interviews, surveys, usability-testing, field trials - and how they fit into a full UCD process. (Direct experience moderating such research is preferred).
- Experience using research insights to make design decisions, and in creating strategic design documents such as Personas, User Journey Maps and Storyboards
- Experience with UX design and interactive prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Adobe XD)
- Specific experience designing for mobile apps, with up-to-date knowledge of UX/ Interaction Design patterns for iOS and Android.
Up to £80,000 + 11% benefit fund, 14% bonus and LTI shares
Hybrid working 2-3 days a week