Job Title - Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Salary - up to 20k + commission
Advisor Status - They will put you through your CeMAP and get you into an advisory position, salary will then move up to 25k + commission.
An opportunity to join a well-established mortgage broker in Sheffield with 50+ employees - they are looking for a Trainee Mortgage Advisor to come onboard, initially as a mortgage processor/administrator. The ideal candidate will be coming with some experience in the market, such as selling protection, banking background or bring a CeMAP. They are happy to train you up to become a Mortgage Advisor quickly, or you can just stay in the support role if preferred.
Some Duties for the Trainee Mortgage Advisor;
- Recording and updating the lead enquiries on our database
- Conducting fact finds
- Emailing a confirmation of appointment to the client
- When clients are proceeding with a mortgage, handle the administration through to completion and maintain the database
- This includes liaising with the mortgage lender, client, valuer and solicitor and keeping the mortgage advisor informed
- Learning from the Mortgage Advisors and widening their knowledge and skills
- Taking daily direction and guidance from the Mortgage Advisors
Skills required for the Trainee Mortgage Advisor;
- Verbal and written communication
- Good telephone manner
- Organisation and planning
- It may help to have a mortgage type background but isn't essential as full training will be given
We get a lot of applicants on our Trainee Mortgage Advisor roles so cannot respond to everybody - as long as you hold experience then you will receive a call from us.