The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Occupational Therapists (OT) for our Early Intervention openings in Cook County, IL!
Together we can stand even stronger behind our mission to bring children and families first-class occupational services. Our teams are constantly raising the bar to excite, inspire and unite Occupational Therapists across the nation and beyond. Join our team today! Together we can continue to transform lives and make a difference.
Early Intervention Responsibilities:
- Provide one on one services to children birth to 3 in their natural settings, such as in their home, daycare, or community
- W ork with families to help guide and assist children birth to 3
- Work closely with families and the regional center to provide essential services
- Work with families to support their child's progress
- Work with the administrative team to help schedule and manage child's services
- Master's Degree
- IL Professional License
- IL Early Intervention Certificate (we can help you obtain this)
- Must have proof of current COVID Vaccination or submit to weekly testing
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking is a plus!
- Reliable transportation
Benefits Made for You!
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Full Time & Part Time Hours