Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Temporary Call Center position-Could turn into permanent position after project
On site in Hamilton, NJ
Working for you:
Great working hours and No weekends
Could turn to permanent after project
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The PIN Customer Care Associate will handle incoming calls that pertain to assisting Custodial and Non-Custodial parents who cannot access certain case information through our Interactive Voice Response system due to having an incorrect PIN#. They will either assist the caller in establishing a temporary PIN# in order to use the automated system to obtain case information or will transfer the calls to a Customer Service Rep upon request.
The individual although employed by Conduent will also serve as an extension of our client, the New Jersey Department of and Human Services Office of Child support and will always conduct themselves in a professional manner and adhere to all expectations of the client.
This position will be a temp to perm position with the possibility to join our full training class at assignment's end or sooner depending on performance.
- Inbound Call Center - The Agent is responsible for responding to telephone inquiries and concerns using approved procedures and guidelines while ensuring quality and integrity of the call.
- Assigns temporary PIN #'S in order for callers in order to access their case information via the automated system and to escalate calls to a customer service representative regarding inquiries on case matter.
- Attention to detail required, especially in reading and entering notes on file.
- Maintains adherence (attendance, punctuality, use of follow-up time).
- Maintain and adhere to Conduent & Client Guidelines regarding Confidentiality of the cases and documents reviewed.
- Call Center hours: Monday - Friday, between the hours of 8:00AM - 5:00 PM
EDUCATION / SKILL / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Bilingual Plus
- A minimum of 1 year call center experience in telephone customer service or related experience
- Display a positive attitude while meeting or exceeding the demands of a given situation, task, or performance standard.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Computer literacy and ability to use multiple programs
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Typing Minimum of 30 WPM
- Position requires sitting for long periods of time, handling inbound telephones and keyboarding information over the course of an 8 hour shift.
- Completion of Call Center Skills Assessment and Typing test. Typing test must be completed on a computer with a standard keyboard.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form . You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy .
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.