£25,000 - £30,000 per year
Monday-Friday (full or part time)
Netwirking Recruitment are working together with an accountancy practice based in South Tyneside who are looking for a part/fully qualified Tax Senior to join the business on a full or part time basis.
Ideally you will be fully AAT, ACCA or ACA qualified but part qualified/QBE will be considered as well as study support made available from the business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Complete and submit tax returns for limited companies, partnerships, individuals and landlords, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Work closely alongside the manager to review and analyse work before final submissions.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis, dealing with client queries.
- Friendly, hard working and able to work as part of a team.
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice (highly desirable).
- Experience of completing tax returns for individuals, landlords, partnerships and limited companies.
- Ability to liaise with clients confidently and have a sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Part/fully qualified AAT, ATT/CTA, ACCA, ACA or degree equivalent (Highly Desirable)
- Good computer skills and experience using Tax Calc and Xero software (Highly desirable)