CMA are delighted to be working alongside a brilliant Poole based accounting firm who are looking for a Tax Advisor to join them in a key role for the business. This role would be perfectly suited to an aspiring Tax Manager who wants a varied and interesting role in which you will get experience across a real breadth of advisory work. What does the role involve:
- Providing high level advisory services to clients on both corporate and personal tax affairs.
- Giving advice on business / personal finance structuring and tax efficiencies.
- Advisory work covering, restructuring, share schemes, remuneration, M&A to name a few.
- Work alongside tax compliance teams to assist with complex planning, research and development as well as general mentoring.
- Liaise with HMRC to identify workable solutions for clients.
- CTA Qualified or QBE. ATT qualified candidates will be considered.
- A high level of experience across both corporate and personal tax (candidates with a particular specialism / bias will be considered).
- A desire to build lasting and meaningful client relationships.
- Self motivated and able to work autonomously as well as part of a highly organised team.
Additional benefits and information:
- On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary based on experience.
- A generous benefits package.
- Opportunity to work as part of a highly successful team.
- Build on your experience alongside a team who are highly engaged working with a diverse and interesting client base.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.