A full time position has arisen for our prestigeous client in Rugby, Warwickshire who are a leading designer and manufacturer of fibre lasers for use in cutting, welding and marking applications in a wide range of industries.
This role will involve co-ordinating day to day material flow and inventory control throughout the logistic and manufacturing workflow ensuring all transactions are completed within computerised systems accurately and any discrepancies affecting system and stock integrity are investigated and resolved.
- Complete all material transactions within ERP including processing work orders, kit updating and demand on stores.
- Co-ordinating inventory audits and perpetual inventory counts investigating inaccuracies.
- Responsible for the implementation of any BOM changes ensuring physical and systematically alignment within the ERP system.
- Ensure high level of stock accuracy and full material availability, liasing with purchasing via shortage report.
- Active involvement in minimising excess inventory levels/overflow.
- Carry out daily clerical tasks/assignments as directed by manager.
- Process NCM through ERP and computerised systems (MCS).
- Support production replenishment process, delivering material to line.
- Creating and assigning new part locations on arrival.
- Managing redundant and obsolete materials, report slow moving/aged inventory.
- Ensures any cell stoppages due to stock shortages are investigated and followed up until receieved.
- Control warehouse accuracy KPI and work closely with manager on implementing improvements.
- Support further metrics that drive internal on time delivery, material flow and material management.
This role will require:
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in a logistical or inventory background who is clearly focused on achieving system accuracy • Proficient computer skills with experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP as well as microsoft office• Basic understanding of end to end supply chain activities and process flows
Monday to Thursday 7:30 - 16:00
Friday 7:30 - 13:00
If you have the experience stated above please apply for the position, looking for immediate start.