The Recruitment co are currently recruiting for an experience Warehouse/stock control manager for our client based in Chester.This is to be offered a permanent opportunity.Salary: £27,000Main Duties to include
- Monitoring Stocks on all filled goods and components
- Producing products trends based on sales/stock movement
- Leading weekly and quarterly stock counts
- Ensuring launch deadlines are met
- Ensuring sufficient stock available
- Ensuring specific batch code requirements are met for certain customers
- Driving stock to Trade shows and helping with set up at locations
- Ordering of stock items from multiple suppliers/obtaining quotes
- Receiving in deliveries (goods in)
- Ensuring stock rotation is completed by the Warehouse Team
- Supporting Head of Operations and Director on new projects
- Scheduling Manufacturing and Filling with our production department
- Organising transport for delivery of goods both internationally and domestically, with multiple haulage companies whilst ensuring all bespoke delivery requirements are met.
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure slow sellers or high performing products are managed effectively.
Must have Knowledge of SAGE and have had previous experience in a similar role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established expanding company.
The Recruitment co is an equal opportunities employer.CPChester
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.