Due to continuing expansion our client, a national retail & design company is actively seeking an experienced, dedicated, and ambitious Senior Sales Administrator to provide support for the Sales & Design team together and act as contact for customers and suppliers.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, duties to include:
- Answering of incoming calls and emails quickly and efficiently.
- Liaising with internal and external customers and suppliers regarding orders, confirmations, products, and deliveries/installations.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers, clients, and suppliers with a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Familiarisation with products available through extensive suppliers.
- Processing sales and purchase orders.
- Ensuring that all systems and documentation is kept up to date and updated with relevant information after each call/email.
- Booking in customer deliveries ensuring access and unloading arrangements.
- Solving delivery related problems as they occur.
- Occasional help with receiving deliveries within the warehouse in the absence of colleagues.
The successful candidate will have experience within a customer support/administration role, display exceptional communication, interpersonal abilities, and organisational skills together with a corporate and professional approach to work at all times.
You will demonstrate the ability to multitask effectively and prioritise a heavy workload in order to meet strict deadlines. A good working knowledge of Excel and other MS packages is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, dynamic and creative company with a competitive remuneration package and plenty of ongoing support.