Are you passionate about CAV Powertrain application and power semiconductor? You think like an entrepreneur, enjoy working independently and like to drive things forward? You combine business management, marketing, automotive or semiconductor industry expertise to make entrepreneurial decisions and strategically drive business forward? As Senior Manager Application Marketing Management CAV HV Power Inverter, you create engaging customer relationships and develop the Go-to-Market application strategy! Sounds interesting? Take the chance and apply now!
In your new role you will:
- Take business responsibility with regards to CAV HV Power Inverter Module application segment
- Create understanding of the CAV HV Power Inverter market and its trends as well as customer needs by building strategic relationships with our customers, partners and international colleagues
- Development of CAV Powertrain application value propositions and application driven input to product roadmaps
- Define, drive and deploy the entire Go-to-Market strategy
You put the customer at the heart of your thoughts and actions, demonstrate excellent communication skills and know how to establish sustainable relationships and networks. As business savvy character and with passion to go beyond existing business, you recognize profitable and strategic business opportunities and take the lead when it is necessary to drive things forward. With your hands-on mentality and creativity, you inspire your team members to succeed while never losing sight of pragmatism and the big picture.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related technical field
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience within the automotive or semiconductor industry in an application engineering or / and marketing role
- Profound expertise in the fields of marketing, engineering and business management roles of progressively greater scopes and responsibilities
- Strong and established network with key players in the global automotive or semiconductor industry
- Deep CAV Powertrain application and power semiconductor understanding as well as their value drivers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (towards customers but also internally towards colleagues and top management)
- Business fluent English skills, German as a plus