Title: Senior Fund Accountant
Hybrid Model - (2-3 days onsite per week)
Full Time - Direct Hire
Location: Buckhead, Ga
As a Senior Fund Accountant, you support the overall reporting, analysis, and operations of a fund of company assets.
Roles You Will Play:
The Reports Guru
- Assist with capital call and distribution calculations in accordance with the applicable partnership agreements
- Calculate and report quarterly investor level reporting - like NAV statements
- Assist with quarterly and year-end close activities for your fund and its underlying investments, including the preparation of income statements, balance sheets, and cash account reconciliations
- Collaborate with the Investments team to prepare and review client deliverables, drawdown/distribution notices, NAV statements, and quarterly reports
- Help coordinate annual fund-level audits that include accounting processes like bank reconciliations, cash management, general ledger entries, and financial statement preparation and review
- Prepare quarterly unaudited and annual audited financial statements
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations and other treasury functions
- Complete quarterly equity reconciliations
- Apply your knowledge of partnerships, fund structures, waterfalls, preferred return/promote/carried interest, acquisition fees, and capital transactions
- Forecast fund and portfolio level liquidity for senior management
- Effectively communicate with senior management regarding financial statements, investor reporting, and cash management
- Help develop, document, and communicate accounting policy and procedures; identify and implement process improvements as applicable
- Review fee calculations per the provisions of the respective agreements
The Impact You Can Make
- Investors have a crystal-clear picture of how their assets are performing thanks to your contributions.
- The Fund Controller you work with looks forward to receiving your inputs because they are always insightful and spot on.
- You make everyone's lives easier by providing them with highly accurate and timely reports, keeping the whole team on the same page.
Building Blocks of Success * Experience with financial management; real estate experience a plus
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail while performing multiple assignments under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.