Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £70k - Food & Beverages
Do you have great leadership skills?
Are you a motivated self-starter with the ability to work effectively autonomously?
Have you delivered on digital budget plans?
Major Players are delighted to be partnering with one of the UK's most innovative and exciting beverage brands in their search for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
You will play a critical role in the team by leading the digital ecosystem, ecommerce platforms, social and eCRM as part of their long-term digital strategy. Building on the current plan, the role will map the growth plan and team requirements for successful delivery as my client looks to accelerate their online growth and capitalise on increased interest. The role offers exposure across the business right up to the Managing Director level.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop and lead the digital strategy implementation.
- Deliver D2C / B2B ecommerce budget and deliver optimal ROI on acquisition / retention activities.
- Manage SEM, SEO and PPC with a test and refine approach to deliver enhanced ROI
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies including PR, Digital, Content creation, SEO, PPC and Affiliate
- Develop social, eCRM strategy, consumer segmentation, data management and mining to optimise current and lapsed subscribers.
- Develop and manage the content calendar for online marketing campaigns in line with the master brand campaign in order to deliver revenue and consumer targets.
- Responsibility for managing the Digital Marketing manager and their personal development plan.
- Able to communicate and influence effectively at all organisation levels.
- Experience in Magento, Shopify, google analytics, FB, Google ads.
- Social media strategy development and implementation.