The Recruitment Co is currently recruiting for a Senior Cell Technician to join our clients growing team based in the Llanelli area.Contract: PermanentSalary: £24,819 + 15.6% SA (£28,691 Inc SA)Hours of work: 37 hours per week: Working 3 shift patternResponsible for the effective delivery of training & technical support for the Lines & Zone. The role is required to ensure all Technicians and Operators are competent in the safe and efficient running of any relevant assets. This is achieved by ensuring all process inputs (person and machine) are controlled to maintain SQCDE KPIs. Also required as a support function liaising with various departments incl. Production, Maintenance, & Tooling.Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience in a skilled manufacturing / maintenance technical role in a department with similar auto controlled processes.
- Experience in operation and problem solving.
- Understanding of Robotic Production Lines is advantageous
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Maintain Zone performance (SQCDE) to set stds.
- Support in the Daily Operation - Covering the Line Technician role as required
- Support in the maintenance of area 5S condition with Production Team
- Ensure monitoring of process control for all related elements of the process (Parameter process checks)
- Support Level 1 (Clean & Check) and Level 2 (Tighten & Adjust) TPM activities for lines as defined.
- Coordinate & assist plant teams in problem solving activities relating to process.
- Lead/support any technical or engineering solutions
- Ensure regular checking of product conformance using appropriate equipment.
- Support the production team in the control of stock in the area, incl - Trial Products.
- Technical adjustment of the process as guided by stds set by Process Engineer or Quality Engineer
- Assist with closure of actions relating to the process - People, Tool, M/C or anc equip etc.
- Support Maintenance in TPM & Technical Failures
- Acting safely at all times both for self and others.
- Coordinate quick changeovers with Production Team
- Technical Ability : Engineering related qualifications to underpin this technical process.
- Understanding of mass production techniques.
- Exceptional Technical understanding of process and a strong problem solving ability
- The ability to train, manage and motivate a small team to achieve set stds for process.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role then please submit your CV for immediate response.CPSwansea
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.