Build your career with a company that is rated a top 20 lender nationally for VA Home Loans! Veterans First Mortgage is an FHA/VA home lender. Come join a team that trains you from the ground up! Veterans First Mortgage employees strive to give each and every borrower an exceptional customer experience. We have a visionary marketing team with a cutting-edge lead program. Our in-house team of loan officers, processors, underwriters and closers share one goal: to make the loan process swift, simple and compliant. Military members make up a large part of our demographic. An increasing number of veterans are using their home loan benefits. Come take advantage of this momentum and feel a great satisfaction in helping those that serve our country.
For more information on Veterans First Mortgage, please visit
Wintrust is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion assets under management and traded on the NASDAQ:WTFC. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries with over 170 banking locations in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including commercial and life insurance premium financing, short-term accounts receivable financing, out-sourced administrative services, mortgage origination and purchase, wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Why Join Veterans First?
- An award-winning culture that supports Personal Growth, Respect, Trusted Relationships, All-in Approach, Employee Empowerment
- Competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a company match and tuition reimbursement, parental leave, employee assistance program (EAP), banking benefits, pet insurance and more
- Generous paid time off and flexible work hours
- Opportunities to grow and develop in your career
- Promote-from-within culture
- You can make a difference!
- Veterans First holds Top Workplace awards from The Salt Lake Tribune and The San Diego Union-Tribune
Why Join This Team?
- We are a dynamic team with a bold strategy to deploy a best-in-class performance marketing in a fast-paced, collaborative, and positive environment
- We hold ourselves accountable to high standards, share wins, operate ethically, and have fun
- We're seeking a dynamic Senior Business Intelligence Manager who brings a level of motivation, curiosity and expertise to our team
What You'll Do...
Our marketing team drives the lead generation for the sales organization that has served over 200,000 families with over $40 billion in home loans in the last 20 years. As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you will work with your colleagues to perform the following:
- Develop and mentor analytics team with advanced reporting, analytical, model building, ensuring that priorities and skill sets meet business objectives
- Partner with business units to understand technical and analytical needs for business intelligence. Scope, develop, deploy, and maintain analytical solutions such as dashboards and reports
Proactively deliver critical insights to executives and managers to support strategic planning and operational efficiency improvements
Oversee marketing campaign tracking and performance analysis that informs day-to-day oversight and higher-level decisions for marketing channel and contact center managers
Lead data governance for the consumer direct channel, partnering with key stakeholders to increase data literacy throughout the organization and to set standards for best practices
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of advanced data analysis
- 5+ years of working in SQL
- 5+ years working with modern BI tools, with a preference towards Logi, PowerBI, Python and Salesforce Analytics
- 5+ years in Salesforce; including data models, data loader, data replication, dynamic dashboards and reporting
- 4+ years directly supporting a performance marketing team, developing analytics driven from Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud
- 4+ years of experience with data warehousing and ETL processes
- 4+ years of building effective models for projections, segmentation, and attribution
- 3+ years of direct responsibility over an organization's data governance
- Track record of success in managing enterprise projects, such as CRM integrations and data migrations
Since 1996, Veterans First Mortgage has helped over 100,000 borrowers obtain the American Dream of home ownership. Inside Mortgage Finance ranks Veterans First Mortgage as a top VA mortgage lender by volume. With primary lending centers in Salt Lake City, UT and San Diego, CA, and loan officer licensed nationwide in almost every state, Veterans First is a VA and FHA mortgage lender that has over 350 hard-working team members that strive to make every aspect of the loan process as easy as possible. Veterans First Mortgage community and overseas programs revolve around veterans and our Troops. When we say "Thank you for your service," we mean it! Veterans First Mortgage is a trade name of Wintrust Mortgage, a division of Barrington Bank & Trust Company, N.A., a Wintrust Community Bank, NMLS # 449042.
From our first day in business, Wintrust has been proud to serve a variety of unique communities and people from all walks of life. To be Chicago's Bank® and Wisconsin's Bank®, we need to reflect that diversity both in all the communities we serve, the people we employ, the organizations we work with, and our banking and lending practices. Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.