"All children need is a little help, a little hope, and someone who believes in them."
Do you have experience in support children with Autism or Global Delay?
I work with SEN Schools in Luton and surrounding areas who are looking for skilled and experienced teaching assistants to join their team on short term or long term contracts. The ideal teaching assistant would have worked with children who have an educational health care plan and have the skills to adapt learning and development for the students needs.
Have you been a teaching assistant and made a different to young peoples lives? If so, then apply today!
Would you like to work in this inclusive environment? Then click APPLY now!
- Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more
- A consultant to support you along the way
- Weekly pay via PAYE
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Varied and tailored curriculum for the students
- Able to differentiate work at different levels depending on student
- Experience in supporting SEN students with Autism
- Ideally suited to a confident, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Experienced TA
- TA Qualifications or experienced
- Team player required - someone able to work in a team of teaching assistants
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Danielle on or send your CV to to book your local registration.