- Selling market leading products with an excellent reputation.
- Established company with international backing.
- Open door policy through all levels of the business.
- 3 new products released recently and even more to come.
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Sales Engineer to develop relationships with an existing customer base alongside pushing for new business with widely recognisable names. The primary focus for this Sales Engineer is to attend different customer sites in their region, assessing and pricing work on heavy industrial machinery. By delivering solutions to your customers the Sales Engineer will be increasing the lifetime and efficiency of rubber conveyors and other accessories.
- Relevant experience in either the industry, sales, engineering or conveyors and conveyor accessories.
- A technical mindset to understand the correct operation of the machinery in question.
- The ability to think laterally to identify a number of possible solutions.
- The ability to build rapport with a wide range of people and personalities.
The Future: There is widespread synergy throughout the company, so movement into roles up through the hierarchy or into an adjacent area within the business is encouraged. The managing director started as a trainee in the accounting team before moving into sales and is now celebrating 40 years with the company. The opportunities are evident in those that have succeeded and are now at director level.
The Package for Sales Engineer:
- Basic: £40,000.
- Bonus / OTE: 5% dependant on profitability of relevant depot.
- Car: List to choose from, including hybrids and plug in hybrids.
- Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. Mobile phone, laptop, pension contribution, PPE and health and safety passports all included.
The Culture : Our client operates with a very inclusive and 'open door' policy. Anybody is available to speak to for support, irrelevant of position. Variety within the team is welcomed as everybody has their own approach and is encouraged to develop their own style.
The Company: A market leader with such a great reputation that when a Sales Engineer arrives on site, customers and prospects know exactly who you work for. Originally established in the 1920's in Germany, our client came into the UK market in 1960's and since then has come to be a recognisable name in the industry for their quality and level of service.