Are you a RN that enjoys working nights and or after normal business hours Would you like to take call from home and provide clinical visits to our hospice patients in the community as requested/needed If so, Read On!
ProMedica Hospice has an exciting opportunity for a RN to join our established growing hospice agency serving the Rockford and surrounding areas. This full-time position requires working some weekday nights and some weekends (every other) on a rotating schedule. You will work 3 nights one week and 4 nights the other week. The hours are 9pm-9am during the week and on the weekends 8am-8pm. We have a dedicated triage nurse so this position will require backing up this role and making visits as needed.
The RN - Registered Visit Nurse (hospice) position is a nurse who administers skilled nursing care to clients requiring professional nursing services in their homes and teaches/supervises the family and other members of the nursing team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician s orders and under the direction and supervision of the Clinical Manager and the Case Manager.
RN - Registered Visit Nurse Responsibilities:
- Administers nursing care according to the patient s plan of care plan and needs
- Care for multiple patients throughout the night in their individual home environments
- Teach the patient and/or family members about new diagnosis, care, and support skills
- Communicates regularly with RN Case Managers, Supervisors, and the Care Team
- Coordinates and delivers nursing care to patients and families.
- Assesses & evaluates patient s level of care, needs and requirements.
- Assesses the patient s response to the Plan of Care and recommends changes as needed.
- Evaluates Outcomes of Care.
- Supervises LPN/LVNs, home health aides and paraprofessionals providing services to the patient according to
- regulatory guidelines
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!Location
4667 - ProMedica Hospice - Serving North Central Illinois and Southern WisconsinEducational Requirements
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state and in good standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.Position Requirements
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The DON or Administrator may waive this experience requirement
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
Job Specific Details:
Great full-time weekday night and weekend Hospice RN position - (9p-9a Weeknights and 8a-8p Weekends, 3 nights one week, 4 nights the other week). Full Benefit package and great compensation!