Are you an architectural revit technician or technologist based in London, looking for an exciting change in pace and responsibility in your career?
Our client is a family-like practice, which is rare for their size! Who specialises typically in mixed-use commercial projects which range in scale. Their ambitious and breath-taking designs have won multiple awards in the field of architecture and the practice are continuing to grow its presence through the work they produce, as they focus on consistently creating and delivering great design from their London studio.
For this role our client is currently looking for an architectural revit technician or technologist who has varying project experience and is confident supporting projects through all RIBA stages as one of their few technical revit staff.
To qualify you must:
- Be advanced with software such as Revit, Autocad, etc.
- Have Experience in residential projects - large volume housing and mixed-use in particular is a plus.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years post qualified experience.
- Previous project experience through all RIBA work stages
- Have a qualification registered with CIAT.
Enter an environment that challenges your talent and advances your skills, with projects that will look amazing on your CV. Work in an environment that encourages your growth in a family-like practice that is enjoyable and supportive to work in.
If this sounds right for you, apply now! And get in touch for more details.