Restaurant Bar Staff
Location: Downton, Wiltshire
Hours: 32 - 40 hours per week
Salary: £17,500-£21,840 per year + tips
A refurbished and expanded village pub with rooms and function room are looking for bar and restaurant staff. Located just 12 miles from Salisbury and Romsey with easy and direct access from the A338, A31, and M27.
- A passion for customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing business needs
- Maintain high standards and attention to detail
- To play a key part in a team striving for success
- Food and beverage experience is an advantage, but full training will be provided
- Reliable, punctual, energetic
- Opening and closure procedures
- Deal with enquiries for guest rooms, restaurant, and function room
- To greet and check in/out room guests
- To greet bar and restaurant guests
- To serve food and drink to guests in bar, restaurant, function room and outside areas
- To establish full knowledge of our food and beverage menus
- To understand and react accordingly to customer requirements
- To ensure all areas are cleaned, prepared and stocked ready for service
The role includes but is not limited to evenings and weekends, the company believe in offering flexibility in order to achieve a good work/life balance.
Staff discount across various businesses, large free car park, seasonal staff perks, bike to work scheme, company pension. A friendly and happy working environment.
If you are a customer focused individual with a passion for great service they look forward to hearing from you!
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.