If you are a Sr. Field Applications Engineer with Power Management IC (PMIC) and DC/DC product experience, please read on!Job Title:
REMOTE Sr. Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - PMIC, DC/DCJob Location:
REMOTE - Preference for candidates to work in San Jose, CA or Colorado Springs, COCompensation:
$120K - $200K+ Depending on experience!
Founded in 1998, our company is one of the worlds leading analog IC companies. The company consistently delivers inventive power management solutions that improve the cost and performance of electrical equipment. We add value to our customers by providing the most comprehensive system-level support available, and we strive to be the best Power Partner for our customers. Our aim to be the leader in the global analog integrated-circuit industry is unwavering.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($120K - $200K+ depending on experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package with flexible working arrangements!
- The chance to join a global leader in the analog integrated circuit industry!
What You Will Be Doing
As an integral member of our Bay Area Sales and Field Applications Team, you will work with our sales/account managers and product line team to discover new design-in opportunities and provide FAE support for all of our products. You will be responsible for designing in our portfolio of power management products including DC/DC regulators with the target of achieving year-over-year design win growth objectives.
- Provide strategic customers with detailed technical support which include circuit schematic, PCB layout review, and IC debug during design-in phase.
- Provide simulation tools, evaluation boards, and supporting materials to customers.
- Work with the customers key technical decision makers to successfully design our solutions into customers new products.
- Maintain detailed system block diagrams to promote new product ideas to our marketing and design teams.
- Provide clear and accurate external & internal reporting and communications.
What You Need for this Position
BSEE (MSEE preferred) with a minimum of 3-5+ years experience in the following:
- Electrical Engineering background with a focus on power management
- Field Applications Engineering (FAE) experience designing in power management IC (PMIC) products such as DC/DC regulators or similar
- Effective presenter that can lead in-depth technical discussions with Tier 1 customers and the ability to present technical features and benefits of our products.
- Professional attitude with the ability to prioritize a dynamic list of multiple tasks.
- Ability to plan and prepare for customer meetings in advance with team members and able to work with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Timely with external and internal responses, assigned action item follow-up and project documentation.
- 10-20% expected travel to support local customers.
So, if you are a Sr. Field Applications Engineer with PMIC and/or DC/DC experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@
for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike VandenberghEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1-1659748 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Mike Vandenbergh - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.