ServiceMac is a new sub-servicing entity backed by some of the leading practitioners of the mortgage servicing industry. ServiceMac is focused on providing superior technology, products, and services for the mortgage and real estate industries backed by highly personalized service and support. Through continuous innovation and acquisition, our offerings comprise of personalized solutions that span the mortgage continuum and enhance security, compliance, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all.
The Vendor Relations Program Manager performs interrelated functions within ServiceMac by maintaining the Black Knight MSP servicing platform records for year-end processing. The Year -End Administrator will work with all internal departments to ensure the servicing platform is maintained to ensure accurate year-end processing. These functions include but are not limited to, servicing as a liaison between Black Knight Inc and ServiceMac for year-end processing, communicates all information regarding year-end to the internal departments, research and identify all IRS requirements through various publications, coordinates all output files with the print vendor and to IRS to ensure timely processing and perform and manage the completion of all tasks related to year end corrections. The individual will be expected to contribute to improving the effectiveness and efficiency with-in the department. The Vendor Relations Program Manager will report to the Manager of the Operations Process Management team for day-to-day management and administration.
- Ensures all IRS forms to include 1042, 1098 and 1099 forms are produced, updated, and corrected as required
- Identifies in conjunction with ServiceMac s Legal, Risk and Compliance business unit all State, Corporate Guidelines, and IRS requirements
- Ensures all new investors and security holders are entered into the system with the appropriate and accurate information
- Review and maintain all MSP Year End headers and any additional MSP headers that are related to year end processing
- Serves as a liaison with Black Knight regarding enhancements and the communication to internal departments for procedure and processing updates
- Monitors all activities to comply with IRS due diligence ad reasonable cause regulations
- Complete the timely processing of all department related TASKs related to year-end processing
- Assist with training and development of the internal business units to perform at the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency to ensure successful year end output.
- Assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations, and investor and agency guidelines.
- Ensure written procedures are current.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Three to five years of MSP mortgage servicing experience required.
- One to three years of MSP experience relative to Year End Processing
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be flexible, organized and possess excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook.)
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.