ProMedica (formerly HCR ManorCare) provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
$39-$45 dep on exp
Sign on bonus up to $10,000, Student loan repayment, Tuition reimbursement, 401K match, Company paid life insurance and many more benefits$
The RN - Registered Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN - Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
RN - Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Competitive pay with sign on bonuses of $6,000 or more
- DailyPay - early access to earn wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!Location
398 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Boulder, COEducational Requirements
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.Position Requirements
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
$39-$45.00 per hour based on experience.
8 or 12 hour shifts available
$$Sign on bonus, Student loan repayment, Tuition reimbursement, 401K match, Company paid life insurance and many more benefits$