As a Registered Nurse (RN), you re the engine and the heart of patient care at Rochester Regional Health. You make a positive difference every single day in the lives of our patients, their family members and visitors - going above and beyond to meet their needs with courtesy, kindness, respect and compassion.
STATUS: Full Time & Part Time & Per Diem
DEPARTMENT: Emergency Department
SCHEDULE: Day/Evening & Evening/Night
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; performing various treatment procedures; providing physical, educational and emotional support to patients, friends and families; supervising assigned team members
- Planning & Communication. Develop and document individualized care plans customized for each patient s unique needs, with support from the interdisciplinary health team as needed; maintain effective communication to convey patient health status, treatment plans and progress
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Management. Demonstrate proficient use of an EHR - including accurate patient and provider documentation and communication
- Compliance. Adhere to required department and system protocols, regulations (local, state, federal) and education requirements
EDUCATION AS: Nursing (Required) LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED); BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.