Registered General Nurse
We are One Housing, and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs.Our Care team is friendly, and we love what we do. We are passionate about the high-quality support we provide. We offer our colleagues a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with a not-for-profit organisation that is proud to make a genuine difference to peoples' lives, each day. Join our Care team as a Registered General Nurse and receive a £2000 WELCOME BONUS during your first year
Baycroft, Fairfield Park, is a beautifully designed 75-bed care home with a relaxed and calm atmosphere. Focusing on their residents happiness, the staff are extremely caring and skilled to ensure the best possible care is provided.We're an organisation with strong values. We keep our promises; we do a great job; we value diversity; we work together; and we look for ways to improve. These are what make us such a great team, working together as one to achieve our vision.The role
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of Registered General Nurse in Fairfield Park, Hitchin.Location: Baycroft, Fairfield ParkSalary: £20.16 per hourThis is a full-time permanent role,As our RGN, your role will range from purely clinical care to wider emotional and social support where nurses play a crucial role in improving customer health and well-being. Your role would include:
What you will need to succeed
- Assessing the residents' physical, psychological, social, and emotional needs
- Administering care and medication
- Maintaining patient records and developing care plans
- Supervising and training junior Nursing Staff
- Fully supporting the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and who is positive and friendly. The successful candidate will:
- Be a registered General Nurse (Active NMC pin)
- Have previous experience in a similar environment - Desirable
- Have previous experience with Dementia Care- Desirable
Our benefits offer you an array of perks designed with your wellbeing in mind.
- Your holidays are important to us. Annual leave entitlement equivalent to 29 days, inclusive of bank holidays
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme, open to all colleagues
- Looking forward to your big bucket list trip? You can buy or sell up to five days annual leave each
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our community
- Well done! With our colleague recognition programme, you will know when you've done a
- Learning never stops. One Academy, our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- We're here for you. Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family24/7.
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. We offer you a career break after 3 years' continuous service
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and our workforce reflects that. As of December 2021, One Housing merged with the Riverside Group, creating one of the country's largest housing associations, with more than 75,000 homes. This follows a shared recognition that we are better and stronger togethe...