Why You're Here
The primary responsibility for the Quality Inspector position is to inspect Finished Goods from all third-party manufactures to provide data to the Manager, Customer Quality for use to qualify complaints and manage the disposition of Finished Goods. The Quality Inspector supports the overall customer experience by ensuring only Finished Goods that meet Arbonne's Specification of premium quality are released for sale.
What You'll Be Doing
- Determine if physical attributes for Finished Goods are within specification
- Perform inspections as directed on Finished Good Release Record.
- Determine if the lot is within the specification range for each physical test.
- Document results as part of the Quality product release process.
- After product has been released by Quality Assurance Specialist, perform physical release by signing and dating quality release stickers and applying them to the pallets of the lots released.
- Provide data for complaint disposition (qualified or disqualified)
- Perform AQL inspections of product as directed by Quality Customer, Manager.
- Document findings from inspections in Oracle Service Cloud software.
- Manage the retain process
- Collect retains as described by Finished Good Release Record.
- Log the date, product name, lot number, expiration date, number of retains, warehouse location for storage and due date for destruction.
- Log the date retains are removed from storage, who requested the retain and the number removed.
- Log the date the retains are removed from storage and issued to quarantine for destruction.
- Ensure the retain area remains clean by notifying the Quality Customer, Manager if there is a concern.
- Temperature and Humidity monitoring
- Collect warehouse temperature and humidity monitoring data monthly.
- Replace batteries in monitoring equipment as needed
- Notify supervisor of any out of range data.
- Warehouse GMP audit
- Perform monthly, rotating GMP audit, for warehouse. Make supervisor aware of any non-conformances immediately.
- Perform quality duties for kitting and over-labeling activities.
- Release or reject line for kitting or over-labeling
- Determine status of completed activities (release, reject or rework).
- Coordinate samples shipment from TPM and customer service- as needed.
- Each employee is responsible for raising awareness of our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and should actively participate in activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities.
- As an employee of a purpose driven company you are required to establish a goal relative to social and environmental impact.
What You Need
- High School diploma or equivalent and minimum of 1+ years of experience in Quality.
- Ability to communicate, both verbal and written, in English.
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Must exhibit a proactive / positive attitude on project tasks.
- Proficiency using MS Windows applications (i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently, in a timely matter with minimum level of supervision.
- Ability to adapt, multitask and take on additional responsibilities.
- Ability to deal with sensitive / confidential information.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be capable of working a flexible schedule, weekend hours, and overtime as required.
- GMP Certified and experience working in a cGMP manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of statistical sampling plans
Arbonne International is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin/ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military/veteran status, marital status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law. At Arbonne International it's about each person bringing passion and skills to a dynamic and inclusive workplace!