Davis Tate Estate Agents are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join them in one of their Oxfordshire/Berkshire branches to provide a first class professional property management service to their landlords and tenants.
Davis Tate were established in 1991 and have 12 branches covering Residential Sales & Lettings, Property Management, Land & New Homes, Financial Services, in-house Conveyancing and Insurance in Berkshire and Oxfordshire. They have built up a reputation for being a trusted and recommended agent and are a forward thinking independent company with core values that guide the business putting customer and employees at the forefront of everything they do.
- To provide property management services to landlords of allocated managed properties
- To act as agent for your landlords in dealings with their tenants
- To be part of the Property Management team to provide a good level of service to Fully Managed landlords & tenants
- To work with other departments, especially Lettings Sales & Lettings Administration & Accounts to ensure efficient delivery of service to all clients, tenants & contractors.
- To handle such other tasks as are delegated by the Head of Property Management
The ideal candidate will have/possess excellent customer service; willing to work towards membership of the Association of Residential Lettings; a valid UK driving licence and access to own car; excellent verbal communication skills both by telephone and face to face; able to communicate accurately and concisely using written communication; confident telephone manner; ability to remain calm under pressure; good problem solving skills; good personal presentation and conduct and have the ability to build effective relationships using tact and diplomacy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.