We are currently seeking an experienced property claims handler to join our fantastic client based in Glasgow. This award winning loss adjuster has ambitious plans to build on its thriving team over the next few years.
This is a desk-based role where you will use your technical knowledge and experience to assist adjusters in proactively managing cases, negotiate and settle property claims.
- To provide exceptional customer service to all stakeholders including Customers, Clients, & Brokers
- Communicate effectively and proactively with all relevant parties and ensure that claims are proactively managed
- To provide day to day support for property field adjusters, ensuring that all KPIs are met, and client compliance is always adhered to
- To demonstrate a high level of technical quality, accuracy, and service delivery
- Maintain an excellent degree of knowledge within property/commercial related claims, principles, and practices
- To be accountable for the satisfactory resolution of any issue that arise
- The proper escalation of claims or issues either outside license or as required by company procedures
- To fully, accurately, and properly utilise and complete IT claims management systems
What you will need:
- Proven technical claims handling experience is desirable
- Excellent communicator with sound negotiation and investigation skills
- Ability to work both as part of a team and under own initiative
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, adhering to strict deadlines and service standards
Benefits include a highly competitive salary, contributory pension, death in service and performance related bonus.
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday