Atwell, LLC is a bold leader in the consulting, engineering, and construction services industry, delivering a broad range of creative solutions to clients in the real estate and land development, renewable energy, and oil and gas markets. We have a strong national presence and a diverse, award winning project portfolio. Atwell is a privately owned company, with 1,000+ passionate team members across 36 locations and growing!
Atwell doesn't just grow careers. We grow each team member as a unique person, encouraging individual growth beyond their field of expertise. We help you bring that expertise to an entirely different level - that of an advocate, someone whose skill and experience is applied with an enhanced sense of engagement and passion. As a rapidly growing company- Our focus is providing the best service by empowering the best professionals. To us, finding the right cultural fit is as important as finding the right technical fit. That probably helps to explain why we have one of the lowest turnover rates in our industry. Passion for the job, the team, and the company, is a must. In return, Atwell will provide you with more than just pay and benefits. You will be mentored by some of the best and brightest in the industry.
To us, Team is not just a word. It's the Atwell way.Atwell Has Been Recognized For 7 Consecutive Years As a Best Places To Work , Hot Firm Nationally By Zweig Group And We Are Proud Recipients Of The Following 2021 Awards
- Recognized by ENR #104 in the ENR Top 500 and ranked in every region;
- Recognized as #7 in the Top 100 firms in the US by Zweig Group
- Recognized in Crain Magazine's Fast 50 for the fastest growing firms
- Named in the Top 50 Coolest Places to Work by Crain Magazine
Develop and implement strategic marketing plans for the growth of your personal practice; Support marketing by providing technical approach and Subject Matter Expert insight. Consult with clients to develop site plans, manage the entitlement process and implement improvements; manage project financials and the production teams. You will be responsible for mentoring junior staff, and training new staff as the division grows. Our Project Managers provide design, project management, and task management leadership to the team.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently as part of a team. You will lead, direct, and grow your business within all aspects of Business Development, Engineering and Oversight. Atwell has a dedicated back-office staff that will ensure your projects are on track by offering support within project finance, marketing, recruiting, IT and all human resource support needed. If you want that next step in your career consider Atwell.
- Lead a team responsible for drafting, reviewing, and finalizing preliminary and final site plans and construction documents.
- Review project survey data to analyze existing site conditions and factors to consider for development including but not limited to legal descriptions, ALTA surveys, easement documents, and condo documents.
- Prepare reports, opinions, and recommendations for the direction of the project; hydrology/hydraulic studies, due diligence/site analysis reports, engineer's opinion of probable costs, project schedules, utility computations, detention/retention computations, storm sewer reports, local and state permit applications, storm water reports, soils reports, earthwork volume calculations, StormCAD reports, WaterCAD reports, and preliminary/final detailed grading.
- Provide construction-related services and direct junior team members to complete items such as permit applications, cut sheets, quantity estimates, and transmittals; organize site plans, construction plans, construction sheet set-up and assembly and other related construction documents.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and related engineering software packages to complete assignments on time and within prescribed standards and budgets.
- Demonstrated experience in building and leading a Residential or Commercial Land Development team.
- Minimum 8 years experience designing retail, commercial, or residential land development projects.
- Candidates must have a network with home builders or developers, and a possess strong working relationship with attorneys and local government agencies.
- Current PE
To attract and keep the best professionals in the industry, we strive to provide a great working environment and a progressive benefits program designed to support your personal and professional needs.
We will support you to be a lifelong learner. You will be encouraged to give back to your community. Meeting deadlines, budgets and project objectives is important, but of equal importance is meeting your needs through training, advancement, and mentorships.
- Unlimited PTO for salaried staff
- Paid Parental & Maternal Leave
- Flexible Work Schedules: Remote Work and Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Tenure Awards - Travel Vouchers to see the world based upon your travel preferences
- Competitive Compensation packages
- Annual bonuses, spot bonuses and peer recognition awards
- 401 k) plan matching formula is 50% of your contributions up to 6%
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Licensing / Certification Fees and Renewals
- Financial Rewards for Obtaining Licensure
- Employee Referrals up to $5,000
- Annual Wellness Reimbursement up to $500 for Gym Memberships, build your home gym or set up home ergonomic office
- Medical (BC/BS), dental (Delta), and vision (VSP)
- Health Savings Account & Flex Spending Account options
- Employer paid LTD, STD, and life insurance
- Metlife Supplemental Benefits covering accident, hospitalization, and critical illness
- Member Assistance Program (MAP) with complimentary counseling sessions, legal benefits, financial consultations, and work/life referral services