Project Finance Manager
We are currently partnering with an international technology company, who are looking to hire a Project Finance Manager to play a key role within the business.
The company is a global communications infrastructure group, and are consistently growing and expanding into new regions.
This role specifically is focused on driving control and efficiency across the Financial Reporting & Control function, supporting the monthly group consolidation but actually assisting in developing the month end process - including design and development through to User Acceptance Testing. It is a role that will provide huge opportunity given the exposures across the business as well as the continued growth of the company itself.
- Support to design, develop and implement projects to improve reporting capabilities across Finance,
- Help to drive standardization and process compliance,
- Ensure the target operating model and SOX controls are established and followed by the department,
- Create and present effective project managements and status reports,
- Execution of system test scenarios improvement/change (User Acceptance Testing),
- Qualified accountant. (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous project finance knowledge and experience,
- Understanding of data structure and ability to manipulate data effectively,
- Feel comfortable working with various reporting applications,
- Experience of CPM tool; OneStream or HFM an advantage,
Experience of ERP tool - Dynamics D365 an advantage
The Project Finance Manager role is based in Central London and will take the form of a 12 month contract
Salary: 80-85k ftc
Please apply below.