Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Programme Lead to work within Greenwich Council.
To be responsible to the Joint Commissioning Service Manager Older People for:
- Lead on developing the Local Authority Fair cost of care exercise. This will involve working with providers in the health and social care market to understand the actual cost of care that providers incur in delivering care either in a care home or Home care service. You will be required to engage with providers, understand the cost of delivering care and use this to make recommendations and inform market sustainability pricing and Senior Directorate management team decisions.
- Develop a market sustainability plan, identifying risks in the local market with consideration of the commencement of Section 18(3) of the Care Act 2014 as part of the Adult social care reforms. You will need to be able to have a strategic level understanding of the local care market and population demands to inform future market sustainability planning
- Work with people include social care providers, service users and system partners in developing the Fair Cost of Care model and Market Sustainability Plan.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly