We're working with a great B2B client who is looking to hire their next Product Marketing Specialist to join their team. In this role, you will help manage print and digital product marketing initiatives to help improve your product category's performance. The ideal candidate will have 3-4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the B2B space, and has strong communication skills that will prove vital to a collaborative environment!
LOCATION: Buffalo Grove, IL (open to remote US-based candidates)
TARGET START DATE: Immediate
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
What you'll be doing:
- Manage, improve and optimize content as it relates to assigned product category
- Develop product copy and add new product data
- Maintain product videos, promotions, prices, and photography as updates develop
- Ensure marketing materials, copy, promotions, and product listings are error proof
- Set up new products which involve creating original copy, checking against details and attributes, and ensuring regulatory information is accurate
- Partner with manufacturers/vendors to collect the most up-to-date product content and promotions to implement on the e-commerce site
- Provide additional information to customer service teams to help them resolve inquiries as it relates to assigned product category
- Collaborate with internal creative and marketing teams to ensure projects and updates are completed on-time
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 3-4+ years of marketing experience, with a preference for experience with eCommerce and B2B
- Preference for candidates with experience in dealer/distributor marketing
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word
- Plus to have experience in medical, dental, or medical supply space
Who you are:
- You are a strong writer and have excellent verbal communication skills
- You can pivot between collaborating with teams and working independently
- You have a keen eye for detail and can consistently scout for errors
- You are self-motivated and require minimal direction to get jobs done
If you are interested in this position, please apply today (word doc resumes preferred)!
If this isn't the right fit but you are on the lookout for a marketing opportunity, please send your resume and 3-4 bullet points highlighting your skill-set to Abby.Adriatico@.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Note: Candidates that provide all of the above information will be given priority. We get such a high volume of applications that I can't reply to everybody, but I do review every application carefully and will get back to you if you look like a good match for my client.