Excellent opportunity for an experienced Procurement Coordinator, Purchasing Assistant or Buying Administrator to join a thriving and friendly organisation in Daventry.
Hybrid with 4 days in the office and one remote.
Salary up to £22k with bonus, superb benefits package, professional development support and career progression opportunities.
- To provide administration support to the Buying Team.
- Based in the office and working closely with the Buyer and Operations Team, accurately and effectively manage and oversee the administration of the processing of all material and plant hire requirements to sites, ensuring costs, product specifications, and delivery instructions are maintained as agreed.
- Following instructions from the buyer in terms of what to purchase and the agreed terms and conditions, you will liaise with the Contracts Manager to agree on delivery schedules and ensure all parties are aware when deliveries are being made site restrictions and requirements are being met.
- Accurate records must be kept of any additional costs resulting from aborted deliveries, waiting for charges, or additional offload equipment if required, and authorisation to proceed with these charges where applicable must be sought prior to arranging.
- To deliver exceptional customer service to a variety of internal and external clients.
- To work as part of a small team, where a commitment to supporting others and working collaboratively to achieve results is paramount.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of working in a Buying or Contracts Management environment preferably within Construction (desirable)
- Experience of working on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience of working with ISO management systems (desirable)
- Ability to organise the internal administration of projects and effectively operate a good management system
- Be able to communicate and interact well with colleagues and with other departments and a clear ability to work to an agreed agenda and timetable.
- Ability to work effectively as part of the Team
- High quality and customer service orientation
- Ability to think and act creatively and innovatively to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to develop systems and processes to manage and deliver required objectives
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a demanding workload and multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Office applications, in particular excel spreadsheets, and other relevant software
Additional Information & Benefits
An exciting opportunity to work for a well-established company that offers excellent career progression opportunities. Full training will be provided to carry out the role. An excellent benefits package, including:
25 days holiday (inc 4 over Christmas) plus statutory bank holidays
Private Medical Insurance
Employee Assistance Programme
To find out more contact Nicole at Brellis Recruitment on or email