- Adecco is partnering our client, one of the world's largest financial services organizations
- We are looking for a Portfolio Management Manager
- This will start off as a six-month contract
- Monitor and report on the investment activities and performance
- Oversee the investment activities of the outsourced fund managers.
- Collaborate with the investment teams at Group Insurance and other HSBC Life entities on strategic initiatives and projects.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders including the local finance, actuarial, product and risk teams, the Group investment team and other control related functions within the bank.
- Work closely with other affiliated companies within organization such as HSBC Asset Management and HSBC Alternative Investments.
- Work with other members of the Singapore investment team on all matters relating to the management of the investment portfolios and execution of investment strategies.
- Work with other stakeholders locally in Singapore and also within the Group
- Develop and enhance investment governance and standard for HSBC Life Singapore.
- Monitor and ensure Investment Policy, risk limits, Group and Regulatory requirements are continuously met.
- Minimally 3-5 years of professional experience in portfolio management, analytics, investment processes, governance and oversight with insurance companies or insurance-linked asset management companies.
- Additional professional qualifications in Finance, Actuarial or Investment such as CFA is a plus.
- Understanding in derivatives, alternative investments is important consideration.
- Familiar with derivatives such as FX forward, cross currency swap, CDS, IRS, equity options, total return swap.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Results oriented to deliver good quality results in a consistent and timely manner
- Drop your resume and contact us to follow-up, or send your resume to
- Email Topic: Apply Portfolio Management Manager
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Cecilia Sim Xin Yang
Personnel Registration No. R
EA Licence No.91C2918