Urology - Northwestern Idaho
- Medical Center is assisting in the recruitment of an additional BC/BE Urologist to join a Medical Group in Northwestern Idaho.
- The incoming physician will enjoy a large patient base along with state-of-art technology in both the clinic and facility, including a DaVinci Robot.
- A full-service, 145-bed Catholic hospital, is the largest medical center in the region providing advanced-level specialty healthcare.
- The hospital offers a robust recruitment package including a competitive salary, sign-on/retention bonus, student loan repayment assistance, relocation, and more!
- Located in northwestern Idaho, the city is a vital, vibrant city and part of the Quad Cities bordering Washington.
- It's listed as one of the most affordable cities in the US, rich in history.
- Outdoor activities abound in the Blue Mountains and along the Snake River.
- The Lewis-Clark Valley is scenic and inviting.
- It is a moderately sized community of 57,000 and geographically close to six ski resorts.