seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgery trained physician to join our group. This is a full-time position with our employed provider group, Medical Group.
- Expected work schedule is Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with day administrative time, block OR schedule.
- Call is no more than 10 days per month.
- Current daily clinic volume is 15-20 patients per day.
- 3 Exam rooms per physician
- Clinical support structure: 1 RN Clinical Manager, 1 RN, 1 LPN and 2 MA s
- Outreach to local communities
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
What We re Seeking:
- Joint replacement specialist that can provide general orthopedic procedures
- Ability to perform general trauma andrelated orthopedic procedures
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions