recruiting a full-time General or Child Adolescent Psychiatrist for Inpatient Adolescent Services.
- 54 Bed Psychiatric Hospital - 26 Child/Adolescent Beds & 28 Adult Beds
- On-site position
- Full Time, Employed or Independent Contractor options
- Monday Friday schedule
- In-Patient Adolescent Case Load (ages 12-17), can also see adults if desired
- Duties include admission evaluations, treatment team leadership, daily care of patients assigned and administrative duties as related to patient care, participation in call rotation.
Compensation & Benefits (employed)
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunity
- Benefits package including: health insurance, dental, vision benefits, 401K, PTO, CME, and more!
- Paid malpractice Insurance
- Board Certified or Board Eligible General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
- Michigan medical license or ability to obtain