Internal Medicine - Illinois
The area offers small town charm with big city amenities. Enjoy shopping, culture, and recreation all within minutes.
- Examines and treats members of the family, regardless of age or sex.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Traditional Outpatient practice
- Clinic: Monday Friday, 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Experience
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options