Vermont Primary Care(FM and IM)
• Do you want to be a part of transforming lives in an under-served community in a beautiful New England setting? Come join our dedicated health care team! Enjoy the benefits of integrated behavioral health professionals and care coordinators in each practice; accessible, quality dental care; a supportive community health team; and a growing lifestyle medicine practice. Our providers have been very successful at qualifying for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corp and AHEC programs.
• We are looking for a primary care physician with leadership and mentoring skills and a commitment to evidence based medical practice, who is comfortable managing complex patients and dedicated to personable patient care, and a collegial, team-based work environment.
• Client is a not-for-profit, Federally Qualified Health Center that serves southeastern Vermont and southwestern New Hampshire. The unique model of our health system integrates twelve health centers, including two dental clinics, a vision center, four school-based health clinics and a site within our local recreation center. Our organization works collaboratively with local Hospital to meet the health needs of our communities.
• Our health centers are Patient-Centered Medical Home sites that hold the highest quality certification attainable (Level 3) from the National Committee for Quality Assurance. Patient-centered care is evidence-based, provides high-quality outcomes, and is accessible and affordable to all based on a sliding fee scale.
• Located near prime ski resorts, and offering a myriad of outdoor activities, this Vermont location is a picturesque Northeastern small town with deep historic roots and a vibrant local arts scene. Nearby Manchester offers easy access to designer outlet shopping in a quaint setting; and Boston, Albany and Burlington are