searching for a Board Certified/Board Eligible FM/IM physician to join a private PCP group.
- Salary Subsidy
- 2+ years of practice experience preferred, but will consider new grads
- Outpatient Clinic
- 2 Office locations
- Chronic Care, Acute Care, Urgent Care, Adolescent to elderly, No OB
- Family providers all rotate after hours phone- only call weekly,1 in 6 with the addition of new provider
- This clinic has 1 Family Physician, 2 FNPs, 2 Family PAs, 1 Pediatrician and 2 PNPs
- NO VISA ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Our Comprehensive Recruitment Package may include:
- Competitive Base Salary, with additional productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Paid Relocation and CME expenses
- Possible Training Stipend or Educational Loan Repayment Assistance possible
Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform state and has No Personal Income Tax!!!