MissouriPart-Time Dermatologist Needed at Highly Successful Practice in Prime St. Louis Suburb - Excellent Work-Life Balance!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving practice in a desirable community just outside of St. Louis, Missouri. If you've been looking for a Midwest opportunity that'll afford you an incredible work-life balance, this is perfect for you!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Part-time opportunity working three days per week from two offices, less than 15 minutes apart -flexible schedule!
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day -high volume!
- Collegial clinic culture with a strong family-like atmosphere
- Superior support staff in place ensuring provider efficiency
- Competitive compensation plan consists of a first-year guaranteed base plus a percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Position available due to patient demand
St. Louis is home to incredible suburbs full of character and rich culture. And with this opportunity, you'll be perfectly positioned to live and work in affluent communities with quiet neighborhoods and well-kept streets while being within easy commutes of St. Louis' iconic attractions.
This particular community boasts top-ranking schools and a family-friendly atmosphere, too. Plus, St. Louis Lambert International Airport is nearby, offering excellent air travel options!
Are You Ready to Make a Career Move? ContactStephen Gubbels,
aDermatology Recruitment Coordinator
today! Call him at ext. 140
or email your CV to
for immediate consideration.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist