Michigan - Cardiology
• Client is a 650-bed acute care hospital and level II Trauma Center located in the Heart of the Great Lakes Bay Region. They are home to the 6th largest hospital in Michigan and the largest in their region.
• They are recruiting a non-invasive Cardiologist to join a 10-physician cardiology practice that is part of the Medical Group, the largest multi-specialty hospital-integrated physician group consisting of 200 employed physicians. Ability to sponsor H1b visa candidates.
Qualified candidates should possess the following credentials:
• Board certified or board eligible - Expertise in all non-invasive cardiac testing, stress echos, TEE
• EMR - EPIC (both inpatient and outpatient)
• Malpractice is provided including tail coverage
• Excellent salary and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and generous paid time off program
• Practice big city medicine while enjoying a quality of life second to none!
• H1b visa candidates accepted
105 miles north of downtown Detroit
75 miles to Auburn Hills