Our Durham based client is an exceptional school that is growing in headcount and as a result needs some additional HR support. This is a part time role and would be ideal for someone who has a CIPD level 3 and is looking to take their first step in to HR working for a very experienced manager.The Role
As a HR administrator the role will be varied and at times challenging, we are looking for someone who can take these challenges head on.
- Working 18-20 hours per week
- Advertising and reviewing job details
- Checking timesheets
- Arranging interviews
- 1st point of contact for any HR queries
- Logging any HR related issues
As a HR administrator you must be able to work as part of a team as well as under your own initiative.
- Previous HR experience would be preferable
- Previous experience of working in education would be preferable
- Strong admin background
- Great communicator
Please get in touch at