We have an exciting opportunity for a Paint Sprayer to join our manufacturing team on a full-time, permanent basis, working the late shift between the hours of 16:00 - 00:00, Monday to Friday. If you have experience in Paint or Body Shop, automated coating and/or hand spraying and possess a quality-conscious approach to all tasks, then we want to hear from you!
This is an immediate vacancy, with an hourly salary between £10.82 - £11.33 per hour (depending on experience) + plus late shift allowance of £70.90 per week.
Hammonds Furniture Ltd currently manufacture over £1,500,000 worth of luxury bedroom and office furniture per week from the manufacturing sites across Hinckley. We are proud that within our factories we work to ISO 180. (Health and Safety) and ISO 9001. 2008 (Quality) standards and we are always striving for continuous improvement.
A typical day in the life of our Paint Sprayer can include:
Using the CNC robotic spray line to produce a layer of paint onto a panel, to the correct weight and coverage, whilst maintaining the standards of quality and health and safety at all times.
- Maintaining spray equipment including setting of spray heads to ensure the correct coverage.
- Adhering to the daily work schedules.
- Ensuring all ISO 18. (Health and Safety) and ISO 90. (Quality) procedures are followed in full and all documentation is completed within the required timescales.
- Taking responsibility for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
- Co-operating with employers and co-workers to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Flexible working between hand spraying and CNC Paint line
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you have both hand spraying and machine paint spraying abilities.
Am I suitable for this role?
Ideally; we are seeking to recruit an experienced Paint Sprayer with experience within a furniture manufacturing environment or the automotive industry and have paint or body-shop automated coating or hand finishing experience.
You will also have:
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work alone and unsupervised and as part of a wider collaborative team.
At Hammonds, we aim to engage and inspire our people to be passionate about delivering exciting design, innovative storage solutions, well-made furniture and excellent customer service. Our vision, is to be the leading fitted furniture specialists winning national awards for service, while creating stress-free environments for all.
What You Can Expect
We aim to inspire personal and professional growth in our people, as we believe our employees are our greatest asset and we strive to attract, develop and retain the best talent by providing a challenging and rewarding environment. Along with our attractive salaries, commitment to personal and professional development, and contributory pension scheme, we offer a suite of benefits that we believe help our people live better in life and work.
- 23 days holiday (rising to 33 days) plus 8 bank holidays
- Healthcash Plan
- Preferential PCP Car/Van Leasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Discount Scheme
- On-site Café
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Service Recognition Scheme
If you would like to join our manufacturing team and make a real impact as our Paint Sprayer, we encourage you to apply now for immediate consideration.