Due to growth and some exciting project wins in Birmingham, Sir Robert McAlpine are looking to recruit an experienced Package Manager that ideally has laboratory experience
Why join us?
In the 150 years since our foundation, Sir Robert McAlpine has worked on some of the country's most iconic buildings and projects. Our success through the decades has been down to our people - we're a family-owned business with a culture that brings out the best in people and teams.
Right now, we're excited about our ongoing legacy. This is where to achieve more from your career, by proudly building Britain's future heritage with us.
The Package Manager role
- As a member of the project team, reporting to the project manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the design, coordination and leadership of a number of sub-contractors employed in a variety of trades within the respective area of works.
- There'll be a high level of interfacing between internal departments and external agencies such as; architects, engineers, sub-contractors and client agents.
- Review package tender information produced by design teams and comment where appropriate.
- Manage numerous packages for your designated area.
- Construction Management contract experience
- Must have previous experience managing packages on Multi-million construction projects
- Experience of managing multiple trade packages from internals to basements
We're ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities. Our competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
We'd love you to join us in proudly building Britain's future heritage. Apply online now.
Sir Robert McAlpine is focused on being a truly inclusive employer.