Our Client is looking to hire a PA to the Senior Vice President Merchandising (Maternity cover).
They believe creativity opens spaces. Their purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for their people, customers and communities. This is the core belief that has guided them since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how they operate as a company today.
They aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything they do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, they are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing their communities.
Provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organizational support to the executive, to ensure they are fully supported, ensuring smooth and efficient running of the department. Act on behalf of the senior executive to take action and decisions in agreed areas of responsibility.
- Extensive diary and agenda management across time zones
- Being first point of contact for leadership team
- Processing expenses in line with company policy
- Raising purchase orders and paying invoices in line with company procedures
- Booking travel and organising trip itineraries
- Handling IT and Maintenance queries
- General office administration
- Supporting production of presentations and papers
- Providing support to other team members when required
- Organising events on the request of the leadership team (e.g. team meetings, global townhall meetings etc)
- Previous experience of working as a PA to Senior Management
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in Concur or other travel and expense systems
- Experience in using technology for meetings (VC, teleconference, skype, webex etc)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Professionalism and a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to be very flexible and to re-prioritise near-term assignments
- Strong communication including excellent written and spoken English, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm in a high pressure environment and prioritise
- Team player
They are an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.