Our Client is looking to hire a Nurse.
There has never been a better time to join their team of highly professional dedicated Nurses. Working in their Gold Standard Care Home in Glastonbury providing a passionate and person centred approach to nursing.
If you are looking to maintain your highly skilled status and to develop these skills further, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
About your role as a Nurse
- To positively role model and promote their person centred philosophy of care to staff, relatives and visiting professionals in order to maintain a consistently high standard of clinical and social care and support within the home
- Work with the team to ensure that the home meets and maintains the regulatory CQC requirements - Safe, Effective, Caring, Well Led, Responsive
- Administer medication in accordance with the medication policy
- Manage the health and well-being of their residents and have particular interests in improving the lives of people living with dementia and end of life care
- Day shift hours 08:00 - 20:00 or Night shift hours 20:00 - 08:00 (with paid breaks)
- Registered Nurse (Level 1) Qualification - Active on the NMC register
- Possess and demonstrate a competent and professional manner regardless of the situation
- The ability to lead and motivate staff
- The ability to demonstrate excellent record keeping and documentation skills
Due to their work with older vulnerable adults and the provision of hands-on care, it is vital that they reduce any risks related to COVID-19. Therefore they request that all applicants have been fully vaccinated before commencing employment. Being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment with them.
- Competitive rates of pay, plus £2 per hour enhancement for weekends and double time for bank holidays
- Equivalent to 33 days paid annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), increasing to the equivalent of 36 after 5 years' service (pro rata)
- Free DBS Check (enhanced with lists) & uniform provided
- Comprehensive & Flexible Induction Provided
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC subscription
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme - Death In Service Cover Included
- Company Sick Pay - Linked to length of service
- Care First Employee Assistance Programme, which provides a range of free confidential services
Please be aware this advert may close early if sufficient applications are received, so please apply at your earliest convenience
Please Note: If you are invited to attend an interview you will be asked to bring documents to allow them to undertake a DBS check and to confirm your right to work status. The documents required will be communicated to you by the hiring manager when booking your interview. Any copies of documents taken will be destroyed in line with their document retention and GDPR guidelines.