Network Engineer DV CLEARED (inside IR35)
- Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
- We are actively recruiting a DV (Developed vetted) Network Engineer for an initial 7 month contract
This role will be working on site 5 days a week based in Corsham.
- We are looking for an experienced Network design Engineer to support the customer deployable systems across multiple domains.
- The network Engineer outline tasks are expected to include, but not limited to the creation of Low-Level Design's (LLD), Build and Configuration documents as well as producing Knowledge Articles and providing Knowledge transfer activities to staff.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- CISCO Routers, Switches firewalls, Call Manager and CUBE
- CCNP level
- Strong in OSPF, VLANs, ACLs, OSPF, BGP and VOICE
- Strong skills in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Active Directory & Group Policy management, design and support
- Microsoft HyperV virtualization or VMware experience
- Windows Server technologies such as Skype For Business, Exchange 2012/16, MIM, SharePoint
- Good understanding of Network Design principles, FireWalls, WAN protocols
- Security technologies such as McAfee AV / ePolicy Orchestrator
- Documentation and design, including Agile delivery
- PowerShell and other scripting experience
- A valid DV clearance is required for this role.
If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.