Role: .NET Azure Developer (SC Clearable)Rate: £500 - £600pd (DOE)Location: RemoteDuration: 12 months initial 2/3 years worth of projectsStart date: ASAP - 1 monthIR35: Inside IR35Client: Government
.NET Azure Developer (SC Clearable) - 12 Months - Inside IR35
Experis IT are supporting a government client. A Microsoft .Net/C# Developer with strong experience with Azure cloud is needed. The preferred candidate will demonstrate effective application of Development and Cloud expertise. Working on the design, implementation, testing and deployment of interfaces between systems.
What To Expect
- Coding in C# .Net to create fixes and new features
- Designing/Implementing resilient system designs
- Creating and managing deployment pipelines in Azure Devops
- Responding to incidents and diagnosing problems; ensure agreed support service levels are met
- .Net development experience in C# and SQL
- Event-driven architecture experience
- Good engineering skills, including CI/CD, Git, unit testing, OOP, secure development
- Good agile skills, including willingness to pair programme
- Azure Devops
- APIs (REST & SOAP)
This role will be based remotely with potential travel to the southwest required at times for meetings. The contract will initially run for 12 months.
Please share your most up to date CV for consideration.